Gain new insight
As a lecturer, you can get access to case studies and other teaching materials that may help your students with their studies and the subject understanding. As a researcher, you can find the most relevant research in your field.
Artificial sensing and intelligence for increased understanding and management of natural ecosystems.
Plug-and-play solution helps save water and energy by nudging people towards sustainable behaviour in the shower.
Smart urban development and improved liveability through data-driven environmental monitoring.
Selected DBD research on Digital Business Development
- Aagaard, A. & Rezac, F. (2022). Governing the interplay of inter-organizational relationship mechanisms in open innovation projects across ecosystems. Industrial Marketing Management. 105, 131-146.
- Aagaard, A., Lüdeke-Freund, F., & Wells, P. (2021). Business Models for Sustainability Transitions. Palgrave Macmillan.
- Aagaard, A., Presser, M., Collins, T., Beliatis, M., Skou, A.K., Jakobsen, E.M. (2021). The Role of Digital Maturity Assessment in Technology Interventions with Industrial Internet Playground. Electronics, 10(10), 1134.
- Aagaard, A., & Nielsen, C. (2021). The Fifth Stage of Business Model Research: The Role of Business Models in Times of Uncertainty. Journal of Business Models, 9(1).
- Aagaard, A., Saari, U. A., & Mäkinen, S. J. (2021). Mapping the types of business experimentation in creating sustainable value: A case study of cleantech start-ups. Journal of Cleaner Production, 123182.
- Beliatis, M. J., Jensen, K., Ellegaard, L., Aagaard, A. & Presser, M. (2021). Next generation industrial IoT digitalization for traceability in metal manufacturing industry: A case study of industry 4.0. Electronics (Switzerland), 10(5), 1-14.
- Aagaard, A. & Gassmann, O. (2020). Value co-creation across digital ecosystems: A multiple case study. Paper presented at Continuous Innovation Network Conference 2020, Milan, Italy.
- Miehe, L., Aagaard, A. & Ritala, P. (2020). Building co-alignment in innovation ecosystem governance: The emergent process of governance formation in nascent ecosystems. Research Policy.
- Aagaard, A. & Ritzén, S. (2020). The critical aspects of co‐creating and co‐capturing sustainable value in service business models. Creativity and Innovation Management, 29(2), 292-302.
- Acharya, K., Presser, M. & Campinoti, M. (2020). A Curated Chronology: Traits of Electrical Energy from Research-through-Design Practices. Paper presented at Design Research Society 2020, Brisbane, Australia.
- Rezac, F. (2020) Addressing Conceptual Randomness in IoT-Driven Business Ecosystem Research. Sensors, 20, 5842.
- Præstegaard, R. T., Wiencken, D. M., Collins, T., & Presser, M. (2019). EDUMONDO: Prototyping a learning analytics system. Paper presented at IEEE Global IoT Summit (GIoTS) 2019, Aarhus, Denmark.
- Aagaard, A., Presser, M., & Andersen, T. (2019). Applying IoT as a leverage for business model innovation and digital transformation. Paper presented at IEEE Global IoT Summit (GIoTS) 2019, Aarhus, Denmark.
See the full list of publications here.
Models & Tools
Listen to European Open-Source Developers, Researchers, Internet and Privacy advocates, as they discuss the technologies and methods of a Human Internet, in this new podcast, that is dedicated to the European Next Generation Internet Program (NGI).
A new podcast is published that addresses the need to get the Danish business community involved in the green transition. Organizations must see a business case in their sustainability strategy.